Have you heard of the Elf For Health Challenge?
Two of my favorite bloggers, Elle at Nutritionella and Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean, developed a fun challenge to help keep those participating healthy over the holidays! They have daily assignments and tasks to keep you on track. You are also assigned an elf partner that helps support and encourage you throughout the process – SO. MUCH. FUN! My elf for the next week is Leslie, check out her blog: Musings From the Front Porch Swing.
Check out Elle’s page if you want to learn more about Elf For Health!
Today’s assignment was to create a list of 20 things you are thankful for. Below is my list!
- Kyle, my loving and adorable husband.
- Mitchell, my cute and naughty pup.
- My family and their unconditional support.
- My friends – both near and far.
- In-laws that I love spending time with! I feel it is rare to have such a great relationship with your spouse’s family :)
- A job and coworkers that I love.
- My ability to be active and run, walk, hike, do yoga and CrossFit.
- Means to travel as frequently as I like.
- Owning our own condo.
- My optimistic personality.
- Olives ‘n’ Wine and all of my readers :)
- Coffee, particularly soy lattes.
- Technology – I’m addicted!
- Living in Minneapolis, a super health-conscious city with TONS of trails, lakes, and other ways to have fun and be healthy outside.
- My education – for what opportunities it has given me and who I met along the way (including Kyle!).
- Wine – I have to be honest here!
- My persistance – I am pretty determined and tend to focus and work on things until I excel.
- My love of baking and cooking – YUM!
- Spas – Shallow? Maybe, but I love a good massage, facial and mani/pedi.
- My health.
What are you thankful for?