Hi friends! Happy Friday!
A few things I’ve learned the past few days in Utah:
- Skiing and I are not friends. We will most likely remain amicable for the remainder of the week but after that we will be parting ways.
- Joy (my mother-in-law) has the patience of a saint. She spent over an hour guiding me down a green (yes, a GREEN) hill this morning. I spent a majority of that time face down on the mountain.
- 4-wheel drive vehicles should be required when driving to Solitude, Utah.
- Utah’s liquor laws are bizarre, although they have fun bar names. The Thirsty Squirrel, anyone?
- Kyle and I have waaaay too many hats (see photos below).
- Babbling brooks and streams DO exist – I found one yesterday and was mesmerized for 5 minutes. So peaceful.
Ninja and Russian Spy… OR Boris and Natasha ;)
What are your plans for the weekend? Are you going on any trips for NYE?