What are your plans for the weekend?
1. First and foremost – SPRING has sprung in Chicago! It’s been an awesome week and, in addition to fitting in my first outdoor run of the year, I’ve been able to walk
Mitchell Cone Man everyday. I could not be more excited that this winter is coming to an end!
2. Two new pairs of running shoes! Yes, TWO! In addition to the shoes I bought on Sunday, Altra sent me a pair of their Intuition 1.5 shoes as part of my ZOOMA ambassadorship – I can’t wait to give them a try!
A few readers commented on yesterday’s post that I never told you what pair of shoes I picked – oops! I guess that is what happens when you wake up at 4:45am to blog ;) As you could probably see, my shoes are a BRIGHT pinky-orange (melon, shall we?) and are the Saucony Cortana 3 model from Road Runner Sports. I love them!
3. Y’all didn’t think I could have a Friday Favorites post without throwing something Advo-related in here, did you? Haha – good! Anyways, I’m PUMPED to say that Kyle has decided to do a 24DC with me in May :) He was totally against trying it back in January (I may have
asked nagged him to join me on the daily…) but last weekend, he asked if I could order him the products without any nudges from me. I think he’s jealous of my guns, hehehehe ;) We’re going to be amending the 24DC a bit for the May challenge in order to make the 24 days a bit more patio season-friendly – more details to come!
4. Pink Lemonade Spark! Holy moly guys, if you’re looking for a healthier alternative to a big ol’ glass of refreshing lemonade this summer, this is it! It’s my new favorite Spark flavor and it tastes JUST like a glass of ice cold lemonade. This is going to become a hot-day, backyard party staple in my house for certain.
5. A spa day… So this hasn’t happened yet but I just scheduled a much-needed facial for Sunday and it is going to most definitely be one of my favorites of the week! I actually prefer facials to massages, and cannot wait for an hour of pure bliss come Sunday morning.
What is one of your favorites from this week? It’s hard to choose just one but most definitely the weather and the shoes!
What is your favorite type of spa treatment? Facials and pedicures :)
Are you interested in joining in on a 24DC this May? If so, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or order here and we can chat about what will work best for you!