I’m being super cool and catching up on errands and some things around the apartment tonight rather than heading out for a night on the town. The things you do on Saturday nights when you’re an adult ;)
It’s been a fun weekend so far and I’ll catch y’all up tomorrow – tonight is for sharing my eats and moves and health goal for the week!
Eat homemade food every. single. meal. I have been eating out way too frequently lately and not only is it not the healthiest, it isn’t the best for my check book. Kyle is currently on a plane to Brazil and I do not like eating by myself/cooking for one so I am food prepping tomorrow in order to be prepared for the week!
Weekly Meal Plan:
- Saturday: Sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and pine nuts topped with sunny eggs and hot sauce <– SO good!
- Sunday: Passover Seder with Kyle’s family (we’re celebrating a little early so we can get everyone together on the weekend)
- Monday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Tuesday: Quinoa topped with shrimp + sunny egg (and let’s be honest, hot sauce!)
- Wednesday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Thursday: Spinach-Garlic Burger
- Friday: Leftovers
Weekly Fitness Plan:
- Saturday: Body Pump + 22,000 steps of walking (holy moly!)
- Sunday: Run – hopefully outside if it isn’t storming
- Monday: Body Pump
- Tuesday: Run
- Wednesday: Play Tough Class (basically, boot camp)
- Thursday: Spinning
- Friday: Run
What are you cooking this week? How often do you stay home on weekend nights to be productive?