It’s been a hot minute since I linked up with Ms. Amanda so I am back again today to share some random thoughts running through my head.
1. Meet Jorge. He’s an 8-week old puppy that is currently living at the Naples Humane Shelter. I want him… and by want, I mean need. I asked Mitchell if he wanted a little brother and he gave me a sideways glance. I’ll take that as a no. But this puppy, squeal! And this is why I can never volunteer at an animal shelter… Kyle and I would live in a madhouse of animals ;)
2. I miss fall. And I think I’ll miss winter for maybeeee 2.7 seconds until I remember that snow is awful and I hate all things cold. It’s been an awesome fall in the Midwest this year, but I think once winter rolls around, I’ll be much happier that I’m here… and not in 10 feet of snow.
3. I’m working on my Christmas list for this year and I don’t have much on it. I need some ideas. What are you asking Santa for this December?
4. I’m obviously a huge proponent of eating real, whole foods (Hello, y’all know I’m obsessed with Advo and that’s their main focus!) but it really annoys me when that is all someone eats. And it bothers me even more when they call someone out for not “eating clean.” Umm… hello, sometimes a gal just wants a bowl of froyo and some fries and a big glass of vino! Plus, it isn’t feasible to eat 100% clean all of the time… think traveling (unless you pack all of your food which is odd to me), eating at restaurants, family meals, etc. That’s why there is an 80/20 rule, it’s called balance, peeps. Live a little ;) #endrant
5. I haven’t really been into pumpkin anything this year. I know, lame. I am blaming the weather in Florida. With my luck, I’ll want all things pumpkin when it starts to cool down and only peppermint flavors are available. #firstworldprobs
And I think that’s all for today! Thanks to Amanda for the link up and I’ll see y’all tomorrow.
What is your favorite season/least favorite season? Fall/Winter
What is on your Christmas list this year? You’ll have to wait to see mine, I have a post coming up!