Heyyyy! It’s been a hot minute since I participated in Friday Favs and I have a lot of favorites this week so let’s get to it!
1. This isn’t really a favorite, but Kyle went back to work yesterday after taking 2 weeks off. Boooooo. The good news is that Dean and I both survived! We managed to eat, nap, take a few walks, do a few loads of laundry, and practice BODYPUMP. I call that a successful first solo-baby day :)
2. My “Scenes from the day” posts on Instagram. I am trying to stay off of my phone more often than not these days but I still take a lot of photos that I want to share! Plus, a few of my fellow mamas mentioned that I’m going to love looking back at the moments from each of the first few weeks with Dean.
3. Mommy juice… aka – Spark. Oh my goshhhhhh. It has never tasted so good in my life, haha! I have it in the morning before breakfast and then again an hour or two before Kyle gets home from work. It saves my life, I tell ya.
4. My mom and sister are visiting next week! We haven’t had any visitors yet (minus a few friends/neighbors) so Kyle and I are excited to begin introducing Dean to our families :)
5. I WILL be going on a Starbs run today! I have been saying this ever since Tuesday but haven’t had the chance to get there yet. Going out solo with the babe will be an adventure but an iced coffee and a few seconds of adult interaction (<– the more important part, haha) will be worth it.
What’s your favorite… workout, meal, drink, purchase… from the week? What are you up to this weekend?