1. Dean’s first Halloween! On Tuesday night Kyle and I took Dean to a kid’s night at a local outdoor mall in Naples and it was so much fun. We dressed him up as Superman and walked him around while taking photos. He definitely has the Superman pose down ;)
Ms. MRS. Kayle’s Giant Double Chocolate Cookies. O to the M to the G. Kayle posted these guys on Monday and I made them Tuesday evening. Holy majoly are they good! I made half of a batch and ate my fair share of cookie dough. Definitely make these if you’re craving chocolate – Super easy to throw together and the cookies are thick and gooey. So good!
3. We booked a winter ski trip to Breckenridge! Kyle’s family typically goes on a ski trip and/or a beach trip each winter and since we now live at a beach (so convenient!), they decided to head to the mountains in 2016. My sister lives near Denver so we will get to see her as well while we’re visiting Colorado. I don’t plan on skiing (I am plain ol’ awful and it’s more frustrating for me than anything!) but Kyle will snowboard and his parents can watch Dean while I sleep ;) Is it sad that I’m looking forward to extra sleep 4 months in advance?!
4. Okay, so this isn’t a favorite yet… But I am working on finalizing our family photo outfits! We have our first ever family photos next Thursday and I’m causing myself more stress than necessary regarding our outfits. I found one for Dean on Monday but I need to find something for myself! I have some color combos given to me by our photographer so I’m hitting up a few malls today (pray that Dean cooperates!) and hopefully finding a dress or pants/top for me and a shirt for Kyle.
5. I know that everyone is OBSESSED with this song, but I had to jump on the bandwagon and list it as a favorite… Adele’s new single, Hello. So so good! What do you think of it?
6. I had to update this post after scheduling it… A new favorite – Dean finally took a bottle again – WAHOO!!! I received a few suggestions from friends and bought a Dr. Brown bottle as well as a Tommee Tippee bottle (this one is still coming in the mail from Amazon – Thanks for the recommendation, Jessica!). Yesterday afternoon, Dean took 5 whole ounces from the Dr. Brown bottle. I think the key is waiting for him to be VERY hungry (aka – crying) and lying him on a blanket on the floor to feed him. If we hold him, he expects something else is coming his way ;)
He’s never been a picky eater so the Avent bottles we had been using must not be his favorite any longer.
Milk drunk, LOL.
What are a few of your favorites from the week? Anyone have big plans for the weekend??