2015. What a year!
A lot changed for Kyle and I over the past 12 months and I thought it would be fun to share a few of our top moments from 2015.
1. We’re homeowners! We signed
our lives away a bajillion closing papers and started knocking down walls in March… and then moved in April. You can find a tour (I’ve changed our decor since then!) here.
2. Study, lift, study, run… I became a NASM Certified Personal Trainer in April!
3. Oh, hi baby. The Deanster made his debut on May 14, 2015.
4. And we’re off! We traveled to Iowa and Chicago and Key West and then Iowa again. (We have some fun trips planned for 2016 – Can’t wait!)
5. The sand and the beach and the glorious Florida sunshine. We earned a trip (to Naples of all places!) and enjoyed every minute with a few of our favorite Sparkheads.
7. Fit to the ness. I started my fitness business! I’m still thinking of a name – any ideas?!
Here’s to a fabulous 2016! Have fun celebrating the New Year tonight!