It’s Fri-yay!! This week flew by for me – I’m not exactly sure why but I’m not complaining ;) Dean and I are excited to have Kyle home for a few days and do some fun, Christmas activities together as a family. Other things on the agenda include subbing a cycle class on Saturday, teaching BODYPUMP on Sunday, napping (obvs…), some vino, checking out the Christmas display in downtown Naples, and watching a boat parade.
Yay for the weekend!
But enough about the future, let’s chat some favorites from this week.
1. Baking up one of my favorite recipes – I love these Peanut Butter Berry Bars for snacks and breakfast and even dessert! They’re refined sugar-free and make a healthier alternative to all of the Christmas cookies I’ve been shoveling in ;) Plus, they’re super quick to make and satisfied my baking bug!
2. Sleepy baby face. Dean is so cute when he wakes up – He sleeps on his tummy most of the time now so his face is all rosy and smooshed and when his head pops up, he’ll look around. When he sees me he’ll smile and come in for a big kiss. And then I get covered in slobber ;)
3. My new fitness group! If you missed my post, you can read about it here. I’m in the works of launching my personal training business, but in the meantime, I started a Facebook group to share my fitness knowledge with y’all. There’s no obligation to work with me as a trainer, I’m just keeping my NASM CPT knowledge fresh by sharing fun workouts and exercises with all of you. Bonus – We are all keeping each other motivated to live a healthy, active, and balanced lifestyle! Let me know if you’d like to join in on the fun.
4. This wine. If you’re looking for a good bottle of red for the weekend, this Argentinean red is a great one! We enjoyed a glass last night with grilled steak and asparagus.
5. A new-to-me workout yesterday afternoon. My friend teaches a Thursday afternoon HIIT class and I decided to try it out – She ended up holding Dean for the last 20 minutes of class since he wasn’t having it in child watch. Perks of having gym friends ;) Anyways, it was a great workout and I’m fairly certain my core is going to be sore for daysssss.
What are you up to this weekend? What’s the best bottle of wine you’ve enjoyed lately?