January 2, 2017 is quickly approaching and that means it is time to start meal planning.
Our HUGE National All-In 24-Day Challenge kicks off on Monday and I’m super pumped for the fun group challenging with us! Missed out on the All-In 24-Day Challenge promotion? It’s not too late! The free shipping deal has ended but the free goodies (including a shaker bottle and meal prep containers!) are still available while supplies last.
So, what are we eating throughout those 24 days? SO MUCH GOOD FOOD! I thought I’d share 24 dinner ideas to help kick start your 24-Day Challenge. I like to eat leftovers for lunch, but these recipes can definitely serve as lunch options too :)
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken served over brown rice or quinoa
- Mexican Chicken Stew topped with 1/4 avocado
- Red Thai Curry Stew
- Hummus Crusted Chicken
- Easy Oven Fajitas served over brown rice or in a lettuce “tortilla”
- Meatloaf Muffins served with steamed vegetables
- Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos sans sour cream
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash, limited blue cheese
- Grilled Pineapple Chicken served with steamed vegetables
- Chipotle salad (my personal fave!!) sans rice (too salty), sour cream and cheese
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp served with brown rice or quinoa and steamed vegetables
- Quinoa Fried Rice
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps sans ranch dressing
- Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Mustard Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- Zucchini Pasta with Avocado Pesto – I will serve this with a lean protein like chicken or fish
- Thai Turkey-Zucchini Meatballs served with brown rice and steamed vegetables
- Pesto Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Healthy Sesame Chicken with Broccoli
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stirfry
- Chicken Fajita Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet sans mozzarella
- Skinny Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Doesn’t this list sound amazing and delicious?! I love that AdvoCare teaches us how to eat real, healthy foods throughout the 24 days of the challenge and then those 24 days turn into life-long healthy habits.
January 2nd, here we come! I’m so excited and cannot wait to reset my holiday eating habits in the new year.