I tend to post my favorites of the week on Friday’s, but why not on a Monday?
Okay, you got me… I didn’t have a chance to post this past Friday so I’m posting a few days late ;) BUT, favorites are favorites so let’s kick off MonYAY on a happy note!
1. Date night on Saturday night! Kyle and I grabbed drinks at M Waterfront, dinner at Yabba Grill, and then dessert (AKA lotsa ice cream!) at Kilwin’s. It was a great way to spend date night!
Saturday morning was fun too with a rainy trip to the farmer’s market :)
2. The Olympics – While I’m not glued to the TV, it’s fun to watch updates and catch the competitions when I can.
3. Blue Raspberry Spark!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!! <– Because I didn’t have enough explanation points to begin with, LOL.) This is another limited time flavor and I’m super pumped for it! TBD on when it will be available for purchase – sometime this week – but if you want it, you gotta get it STAT. It’ll sell out quickly just like the other limited flavor – Pineapple Coconut – did earlier this summer.
4. The Fit Squad Virtual 5k – My fitness group came together on Saturday to run a 5k together! I was bummed I had to run mine inside on a DREADmill (boo to storms in Naples), but I loved seeing everyone’s photos and excitement for doing something fun and healthy together.
5. Burn Bootcamp! I plan on doing a full review once I’ve completed my first month, but so far so good. As in it hurts so good, LOL. The workouts are INTENSE and I’m actually somewhat concerned for the new-to-fitness women trying out Burn, but that story is for another day. I’m thankful that I have fitness knowledge and know when I should/shouldn’t do something to avoid injury… But for now, I’m loving it! If you have one in your area (and are currently in decent fitness shape), I recommend trying out their Groupon. $35 for a month which is much better than their normal $150/month!
6. Spark Variety Packs! I only have TWO left so let me know if you would like to claim one of ’em for yourself.
7. The new Snapchat-ish style of Instagram – At first I hated it (I’m not super into Snapchat…) but now I like it. I probably won’t use it a ton but it’s nice to share little blips into my days without creating a full post. I do wish they had cool Snapchat filters though ;)
How was your weekend? Share a MonYAY favorite to kick off your week!