Happy Easter weekend!
I hope you’re all enjoying time with friends and family and getting ready for a chocolate sugar high tomorrow morning ;)
After an active day including body pump, lots of walking, and the Shedd Aquarium, I’m sitting back while Chef Kyle takes over in the kitchen.
Ahhh… it’s nice to have him home!
I’ll give y’all a full weekend update tomorrow, but for now, check out my plan for eats and exercise for the week.
It was fairly obvious by my Instagram posts, but I did not do so well with last week’s goal of making every meal “homemade.” I just get SO bored cooking for one – blah! Well, now that Kyle’s back, my goal is to cook every night this week and have enough for lunch the next day. BUT, there is always room for Chipotle for at least one lunch during the week ;)
Weekly Meal Plan:
- Saturday: Beef tenderloin with an arugula salad
- Sunday: Grilled salmon with roasted Brussels sprouts
- Monday: Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- Tuesday: Mung Bean Noodles
- Wednesday: Shrimp Stir Fry
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: TBD
Weekly Fitness Plan:
- Saturday: Body Pump + LOTS of walking
- Sunday: Run + Bike ride along Lake Michigan
- Monday: Cardio Kickboxing
- Tuesday: Rest
- Wednesday: 6am Boot Camp
- Thursday: Body Pump
- Friday: Run
What are your plans for Easter Sunday? What is on your meal plan for the week?